Friday, October 31, 2008

The other day mom and I vented over the phone about the overwhelming task of keeping up with all of the happenings on facebook. I checked my profile after months of not and had 74 friend requests. I quickly closed the browser, my heart racing from anxiety. Mom said I should at least contribute to the cyber world by updating my marital status. Nick and I had a beautiful little wedding surrounded by those we love. We are so grateful for the support and the sacrifices made by so many to be with us on the Snake River that day as well as the congratulatory notes.

Nick and I have spent the past 3 months in Moab where he guides off-road adventures and I tell people how great the trips are while having them sign their lives away before they go. We are renting a lovely home in Castle Valley with lots of land for the dogs and a great garden that is very overgrown.

Tomorrow we move away from our little newlywed dream life to Logan which will seem like a huge city with too much traffic. However my sadness is replaced with excitement to be near family and friends and to further my education on paper.